The decision has been made, and now I have a long-term goal to work towards. I don't know that I have ever been so terrified and excited at the same time. I have to start purging some of my things, and by some I mean huge portions of everything.
This is going to mean a huge number of changes for me, across the board. I'm going to have to cut back on a lot of things, and sell a lot of things. I'm going to have garage sals, and stop buying new craft supplies.
At Christmas I'm going to get a table at a craft fair so I can sell off some items and raise some money. God, I have so much stuff....
But that's okay, I have time. I guess that's the advantage of taking this summer off, and going next sping.
After all, it takes a lot of planning to make your dreams come true!
Days to go: 308
No comments:
Post a Comment