Trailers, at least brand new ones, are definitely out of the question. They are way outside my price range. A new vehicle, or new to me, is relatively reasonable, because I may have to get one anyway. As I've said before, Blue has some life left in her, but like any vehicle over 12 years old and with 304,000km on it, it's hard to say just how MUCH life is left. As a day to day vehicle she is (usually) reliable, but I'm not sure how to gauge how trustworthy she will be on such a long trip.
I'm wary of deciding to outfit Blue to live in for a few months, and then getting halfway across the country before she breaks down and won't go any farther....
I'm giving myself another week to decide, then moving forward either way. I can't spend months on end making this decision, or I won't have any time to prepare everything else I need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment